Thursday 29 December 2011

AAA offers free tow home for New Year's

AAA is offering free rides home for adults in Hampton Roads who have had too much to drink or are unsafe to drive on New Year's Eve. The "Tow to Go" program is in effect from now until 6 a.m. on Sunday, January 1, 2012. The program is available to all AAA members and non-members within the Greater ...


Related News:-

  • AAA MidAtlantic Home


  • Our Roadside Assistance Stats: Avg. response time is 30 minutes! 225,132 Total Assistance calls in Oct. AAA Mobile Battery Service; Flat tire? AAA will change it with your spare.
  • How to Tow for AAA | eHow.com


  • How to Tow for AAA. The American Automobile Association (AAA) offers members help with car breakdowns, car insurance and other auto-related services. One of the most common ...
  • How much AAA tow costs? - Yahoo! Answers


  • I am not a member of AAA, but my friend is. I know that he can get AAA to tow my car is he is with me while we are both by my disabled car and he shows his valid AAA card.
  • AAA - Why Join


  • Roadside Assistance is the main reason people join AAA, and why they renew year after year. Not just for major breakdowns, either. Lock your keys in the car or get a flat and ...
  • AAA @ Pissed Consumer


  • AAA Complaints: As soon as I stepped out of my car and locked the door I realized my car keys were on the front seat.I had inadvertently left my wallet home but I did have some ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...