Friday 9 December 2011

David Fincher's 'Dragon Tattoo': Should it stay under wraps?

I went to see David Fincher's "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" last night at a screening packed with critics and media insiders. Of course, I can't really say what I thought of the movie, thanks to a strict embargo that restricts any reviews or opinionated tweets about the film until next week ...


Related News:-

  • The Works and Genius of David Fincher


  • » PDF-Version "It was great. It's an adult movie, it's f—ing hard-R, and they were getting out of my way and let me do what I wanted to do," is what director David Fincher ...
  • fincherfanatic.blogspot.com


  • tag:blogger.com,1999:blog-7842104168403310590. 2011-11-26T19:49:19.206-08:00 . The Works and Genius of David Fincher . FincherFanatic. noreply@blogger.com
  • Daniel Craig--Backseat Cuddler


  • Rooney Mara wraps herself around Daniel Craig for this week’s cover of Entertainment Weekly. The two principal stars of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo give a peek into ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...